Thermal Radiant Melt Drop Tester Melt Flammability Tester
EU 95/28/EC Thermal Radiant Melt Drop Testing Machine Melt
The melting materials dripping test machine is developed according
to the French building materials and railway vehicle flame
retardant test standard NF P 92-505 and meets the requirements of the European Union 95/28/EC
automotive interior materials fire test standards. The principle of
the test is that the sample is subjected to 30 KW/m2 heat radiation by the upper radiant heat source, which may cause
the combustion of the released gas to observe whether the sample
will produce droplets and cause the burning of the fibre cotton. It
is suitable for the melting and dripping of hot melt materials
under the action of main heat sources and the burning performance
NF P92-505 Dripping test with electrical radiator, used for melting
ECE R118 Annex 7 Test to determine the melting behavior of
1, All fixtures are made of stainless steel material, appearance
nice and corrosion resistance;
2, Radiation bracket can be rotated, the rotation angle is greater
than 90 degrees and easy to install the sample;
3, Sample installation height can be adjusted;
4, The radiation heat of the radiator is 30KW/m2, up to 100KW/m2.
5.The output power of electric radiator: 500W.
6. The radiant heat radiator can be adjusted linear through the
power control automatic adjustment;
7. The radiation shield is a quartz glass and the opening diameter
is 100mm ± 5mm.
8. The heat radiation reaches to to3W / cm³ the position 30mm from
the radiation shield plane.
9. Sample holder ring is made of stainless steel and the inner
diameter is 118mm.
10. Take off the plate inner diameter is 118mm, depth 12mm, an
internal plug of cotton.
11. Radiation cone can move up and down.
12.Automatic timing warning of sample ignition.
13. Radiometer imported from the USA which range is 0~100Kw/m2
|Product name||Thermal Radiant Melt Drop Testing Machine|
|Standard||NF P92, EU 95/28/EC, ECE R 118 Annex 7|